Transparency International Hungary opened its 7th Mentor-mentee Program for Investigative Journalists at the Embassy of the Netherlands. During the program, 5 experienced journalists train 5 young mentees interested in journalism.
The participants of the program:
- Szabolcs Panyi (Direkt36) and Kata Tasnádi
- Brigitta Csikász (Átlátszó) and Zita Szopkó
- Zsolt Porcsin (Debreciner) and Vanda Törő
- Antal Józing (Nyugat.hu) and Bianka Czömpöl
- Attila Babos (Szabad Pécs) and Levente Várdai
We wish good luck to all participants!
The opening ceremony was hosted by the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
The program’s main sponsor is the Embassy of Finland
The program is sponsored by the Embassy of Sweden, the Embassy of France and the Embassy of Germany